YDCC(Yavatmal District Central Co-Operative) Bank Recruitment Drive for 2021 fresher
YDCC(Yavatmal District Central Co-Operative) Bank 2021 Hiring Freshers as Junior Clerk, Assistant Staff of Any Degree Graduate at Yavatmal (Maharashtra).
About Bank: The Full Form of YDCC Bank is Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank is situated at Yavatmal, Maharashtra.
Company full name: YDCC(Yavatmal District Central Co-Operative) Bank
Job Role: Junior Clerk, Assistant Staff
Degree needed: Bachelor’s Degree
Qualifications: Bachelor of any branch should have passed at least 45% marks.
Passout Year: Any Year can be apply
Work Location: Yavatmal (Maharashtra)
Age Limit: 18years to 35years
- Junior Clerk: 31 Posts
- Assistant : 11 Posts
- Junior Clerk: Rs.17000 – 18000/-
- Assistant Staff: Rs.14000 -15000/-
- Commencement of online registration of application – 06/07/2021
- Closure of registration of application – 18/07/2021
- Closure of editing of application – 18/07/2021
- Closure for submission of Challan – 20/07/2021
- Last date for printing your application – 20/07/2021
YDCC Bank – Jr Clerk/Assistant Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Online Examination and/or interviews.
Application Fees: Rs.1000/-
Apply link: Click Here
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can apply ONLINE only from 29/05/2021 to the last date through THIS LINK and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should —
- scan their ::
– Photograph (4.5 cm × 3.5 cm )
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid contact number, which should be active throughout the recruitment process.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of the recruitment process. The respective department may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
- scan their ::
- Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the authorized website https://www.ydcc.in/
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be entertained. Prior to submission of the online application form candidates are advised to use the “Verify Details” facility on every single page to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Mode of Payment
- Challan Guidelines ::
- Once you are on “Challan Payment Details Preview”, kindly check all your details. If correct please take a print out by clicking on “Print Receipt”.
- Carry the Challan Receipt to the mentioned respective bank and pay the amount shown on receipt. Fee has to be paid in cash only.
- Candidates are supposed to demand for ‘Applicant Slip’after the successful transaction. It is mandatory to check by candidate itself (a) Transaction Deposit Date (b) Transaction ID (c) Signature Of Bank Official along with stamp (d) Signature Of Candidate/Depositor
For final procedure login with username and password to the website https://www.ydcc.in/, In the overview section click on “View Application”. You will be redirected to the “Challan Payment Details Preview”,then click on “Add Challan Details”.
Please select ‘Transaction Deposit Date’,then insert the ‘Transaction ID’mentioned on Applicant Challan Reciept and please confirm it one more time.
Important Note :: IT IS MANDATORY TO MENTION CORRECT TRANSACTION DEPOSIT DATE AND TRANSACTION ID. (IF ANY DISCREPANCY FOUND CANDITATURE WILL BE EXPELLED IMIDIATELY.)
- Finally click on “SUBMIT DETAILS”.
We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post and you can join our channel for free for regular updates.
- For IT Sector :- Click here
- For Govt. Sector :- Click here
- For Other Sector :- Click here
- If you want all sector jobs update in one group then :- Click Here