Wipro Recruitment Drive for 2021 Fresher
Wipro 2021 Hiring Freshers
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers students a chance to build a remarkable career with Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro. Key features & eligibility details of the program have been listed below, kindly go through the same.
Company full name: Western India Products (WIPRO)
Job Title: EPGDM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
Degree needed: BCom / BBA / BBM / BMS / BA / BSc Economics Only
Pass-out Year: 2021
Work Location: Pan India
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Year of Passing:
- 2021 Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For This Post:
- All the candidates check they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidate Apply from link given below.
Wipro 2021 Hiring Freshers
Apply link: Click Here
Telegram Link: We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post and you can join our channel for free for regular updates.