Saviynt Recruitment Drive for 2021 Fresher
Saviynt 2021 Hiring Freshers as Java Engineer at Remote
About Company: Saviynt’s cloud-built identity and access governance platform helps modern enterprises scale cloud initiatives and solve the toughest security and compliance challenges in record time. The company brings together identity governance (IGA), granular application access, cloud security, and privileged access to secure the entire business ecosystem and provide a frictionless user experience. The world’s largest brands trust Saviynt to accelerate digital transformation, empower distributed workforces, and meet continuous compliance, including BP, Western Digital, Mass Mutual, and Koch Industries.
Company Full Name: Saviynt
Job Title: Java Engineer
Degree needed: Any Degree
Pass-out Year: Any Year
Saviynt was created to challenge the status quo. We always realized that identity could be so much more – and the leading solutions weren’t up to the task. So we set out to build the most innovative cloud identity & access governance platform on the market.
It hasn’t always been easy, but we’re here to solve challenges, not hide from them. Today we’ve grown into a global organization scaling at breakneck speed to help the largest enterprises in the world transform their identity programs and protect their people, assets, and infrastructure.
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Skills: Java
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programming Questions(Language Restriction- Java)
|Compensation:||Best in industry|
Saviynt is a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Saviynt enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt is pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MS or Masters in Information Technology preferred
- In-depth knowledge in Java development
- Knowledge in designing and developing applications using Java EE applications
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, ReactJS will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- Conduct software analysis, testing, and debugging
- Analyze and fix the production and non-production application issues
Saviynt is an amazing place to work. We are a leading industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
How To Apply For This Post:
- All the candidates check they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidate Apply from link given below.
What’s App Chat Link: Click Here
Telegram Link: We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post, and you can join our channel, for free for regular updates.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS:- Click Here