Oracle Recruitment Drive for 2021 Fresher
Oracle 2021 Hiring Freshers as UX Design Intern at Pan India
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
Company Full Name: Oracle
Job Title: UX Design Intern
Degree needed: BE / BTech / MCA / ME / MTech
Pass-out Year: 2022
Location: Pan India
Grow your UX Design Career with Oracle Design
Oracle Design is seeking current undergraduate students in their junior or senior year, as well as master’s students who are looking to enter the exciting world of User Experience (UX) Design in Summer 2022. We are a group of 600+ multi-disciplinary creatives from around the globe, dedicated to making the design profession more accessible and inclusive. Come and join our diverse and dynamic team to build state-of-the-art applications that connect, empower, and delight our users. We are excited to work with you early in your career!
As a UX Design Intern You Will…
As an Oracle Design UX Intern, you will join a cohort of creative young professionals in an exciting program designed to immerse you in the fundamentals of UX Design, as well as guide you in exploring your budding design interests. Throughout the 8-week internship program, you will receive ongoing mentorship while participating in boot-camp style workshops. Through hands-on participation in real world design projects, you will deepen your knowledge and practice new skills in a variety of subject areas including Strategy & Innovation, User Experience & User Interface (UI) Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more.
Upon successful completion of your 8-week internship, you’ll have the chance to apply for a full-time, paid position that aligns with your interests and skillset
Oracle is the world’s leading provider of business software. With a presence in over 175 countries, we are one of the biggest technology companies in the world. We use innovative emergent technologies to tackle real-world problems. From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only redefining the world of business, but also helping advance governments, power nonprofits, and giving billions of people tools they need to outpace change.
What You’ll Bring (Objective Minimum Qualifications):
To be considered for an internship position with Oracle Design, you must meet the qualifications below. Please ensure that your application clearly indicates that you meet these qualifications either on your resume and/or by uploading additional documents such as a transcript.
- You are a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student in your junior or senior year, or a master��s student in a graduate program
- You have a passion for design and a burning interest in entering the UX Design field; extensive design experience is not required as a pre-requisite, and we encourage non-traditional backgrounds (e.g., you might be studying fine art, architecture, psychology, brand and marketing, engineering, or other courses of study.)
- Available full-time, 40 hours per week during the work week for a 8 -10 week period during summer 2022.
About You (Preferred Qualifications):
- Emerging creative professional with a passion for crafting experiences for a diverse community of users
- Excited to bring your unique voice and perspective to Oracle Design’s creative team
- Inquisitive and open-minded, collaborative and an awesome teammate
- Interested in becoming an excellent storyteller: passionate about improving creative techniques to tell a compelling story
- You don’t already know everything, and love to learn; open to consuming quantitative and qualitative data to refine your assumptions
- Have deep empathy and a passion for understanding people, uncovering their values and unspoken needs, and crafting solutions with these values and needs at the heart of it all
- You may have learned your craft through formal training in school or passion projects and hobbies. For many, it is a combination of both.
- Have specific skills, or the desire to grow your skillset in one or more of the following areas: Strategy & Innovation, UX & UI Design, Visual/Motion Design, User Research, Prototyping, Design Production, and more
- You might currently be studying, or enrolled in coursework in one or more of the following areas: user experience, graphic/visual design, motion design, game design animation, photography, behavioral science, interface design, multimedia design and technology, entrepreneurship courses, product design, industrial design, human factors, design thinking, information design, civil engineering, service design, or other relevant coursework
- Your major(s) or area of study could include Product Design, Computer Graphics Technology, Graphic Design Technology, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, Computer Science, Information Science/Information Systems, Information Architecture, Data Analytics, Data Science, Anthropology, Psychology, Philosophy, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Behavioral Science, and more (if you’re a creative problem solver and wanting to explore a career in UX, and don’t see your major listed here, please still apply!)
- When you submit your application, we would love to see a few examples of design-related work you’re most proud of that highlights your ability to work with teams, think outside of the box, think strategically, and communicate through a visual medium. These examples can be pulled from school projects, passion projects, or from any other previous work experience. You might share a link to an existing website, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok or other social media site, or even an art portfolio.
Our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
Oracle Design is dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace culture that reflects the opinions and perspectives of many different backgrounds and experiences. As an intern, you will join our global design team and add your unique point of view to our workforce. We’re committed to hiring employees from a wide range of backgrounds not only because diversity is a key driver of innovation, but it ensures we build products that best reflect the needs of our broad customer base. And most importantly, because it’s the right thing to do. Recent studies show that the design industry is in dire need of opening opportunities to young professionals underrepresented in the field, and we’re working hard to correct this imbalance. We’re committed to including, listening, and learning together on this journey.
Interested in joining our team?
Oracle Design is an Equal Opportunity employer and have a strong commitment to the principle of diversity in all areas. We have a bent towards creating success for every employee by appreciating the uniqueness that each person brings to the workplace. Oracle Design strongly encourages applications from people from underrepresented backgrounds, women, LGBTQ+ candidates, veterans, and differently abled candidates. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
How To Apply For This Post:
- All the candidates check they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidate Apply from link given below.
Oracle 2021 Hiring Freshers as UX Design Intern at Pan India
Apply link: Click Here
What’s App Chat Link: Click Here
Telegram Link: We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post, and you can join our channel, for free for regular updates.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS:- Click Here