Indian Army Recruitment Drive for 2021
Indian Army 2021 Recruitment Drive as SSC (Tech) at Pan India
About: After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.
The Defence Secretary functions as head of the Department of Defence and is additionally responsible for co-ordinating the activities of the four Departments in the Ministry.
Company Full Name: Indian Army
Job Title: SSC (Tech)
Degree needed: BE, BTech, MSc, MCA
Location: Pan India
Total Vacancy : 191 Posts
Age Limit: 20-27 Years
Last Date of Online Application: 27 October 2021
1. Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence in Apr 2022 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
(a) Nationality. A candidate must either be :- (i) a citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate alongwith the application.
(b) Age Limit:
(i) For SSC(Tech)- 58 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 29 Women:
20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2022 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 95 and 01 Apr 2002, both days inclusive).
(ii) For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only:
SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2022.
(c) Educational Qualification for Applying: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Apr 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
(d) Educational Qualification for Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness
(i) SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
(ii) SSCW (Tech): B.E. / B. Tech in any Engineering stream.
3. Vacancies: Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Any variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK THE NOTIFICATION LINK
How to Apply:
- All the candidates check they are eligible for this post or not.
- All the eligible and interested candidate Apply from link given below.
Opening Date for Online Application 28.09.2021 Closing Date for Online Application 27.10.2021 @ 3.00 PM
What’s App Chat Link: Click Here
Telegram Link: We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post and you can join our channel for free for regular updates.
- For IT Sector :- Click here
- For Govt. Sector :- Click here
- For Other Sector :- Click here
- If you want all sector jobs update in one group then :- Click Here
For More Latest Govt Jobs:- Click Here