Introducing Coding for Beginners: an HTML and CSS Online Course and Free Certificate
How to create a webpage using HTML and CSS!
HTML and CSS coding for beginners is a hot topic right now. The technologies are improving at lightspeed, and the number of tech-related job positions keeps rising every year. Naturally, it becomes a popular option for both young people choosing their future careers and working adults who wish to make a career switch or earn some money on the side. One of the best options for your first steps into the coding world is to learn web development. Why? Because it’s simple, easy to apply, and you can get the results straight away. In this interactive tutorial, we will introduce you to the basics of programming, including the backbone of website development – HTML and CSS coding basics.
What Will You Learn?
- Basic web development
- Creating forms, buttons, and other elements
- HTML coding basics
- CSS basics
- A computer with Windows, Mac, or Linux OS.
- An Internet connection.
Section 1: INTRODUCTION TO HTML
- Intro Lecture 1: HTML Document Structure Lecture
- 2: Headings And Paragraphs Lecture
- 3: Multimedia Lecture
- 4: Navigation Lecture
- 5: Tables Lecture
- 6: Forms Lecture
- 7: Forms End Point
Section 2: INTRODUCTION TO CSS
- Lecture 1: Intro Into Styling A Website
- Lecture 2: CSS Selector, Properties & Values
- Lecture 3: CSS Selectors
- Lecture 4: Text Styling & Formatting
- Lecture 5: Background Styling
- Lecture 6: Styling Tables
- Lecture 7: CSS Image Positioning
Section 3: FIXING AND UPLOADING
- Lecture 1: Fixing Uploading The Website
Enroll Link : Click Here