BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) Recruitment Drive 2021
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires the following personnel on contract basis for its Hyderabad Unit.
Name of the Post & Details:
- Post No. 1: Project Engineer – I (Electronics) (No. of Vacancies: 36)
- Post No. 2: Project Engineer – I (Mechanical) (No. of Vacancies: 08)
- Post No. 3: Project Engineer – I (Computer Science) (No. of Vacancies: 04)
- Post No. 4: Project Officer – I (Human Resources) (No. of Vacancies: 01)
Total Vacancies: 49 Posts
- Post No. 1: BE / BTech / B.Sc Engg. in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / E&T / Telecommunication
- Post No. 2: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical
- Post No. 3: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg.in Computer Science
- Post No. 4: MBA / MSW / MHRM / MA with the Specialisation in Human Resources
A) PROJECT ENGINEER-I (ELECTRONICS):
- Knowledge and Working Experience in RF and Microwave Subsystems or Radars, Communication Systems, Signal Processing areas.
- Knowledge and Testing Experience in the Electronic Warfare Subsystems like ESM, ECM, ELINT, COMINT, Jammers, etc will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in the usage of Test Instruments like Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Signal Generator, RF Power Meter, Digital storage Oscilloscope, Chip Scope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Analyzer, etc.
- Knowledge of Antenna Parameters and Hands-on experience in Antenna Testing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in RF simulations and modeling using MATLAB, HFSS, etc will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing Technical Work Teams, preparing and making Project Presentations, Work Planning, scheduling and execution will be desirable
B) PROJECT ENGINEER-I (MECHANICAL):
- Hands-on experience in Mechanical Designing, 3D Modeling, Generation of Engineering Drawings, Project Documents, Production Documents, etc. using AutoCAD and Solid Works Software.
- Knowledge and Working Experience in the Design, Fabrication and Realization of Mechanical Structures.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Tools based Drafting for Documentation.
- Knowledge of advance light weight, strong and thermally conductive materials & special materials will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge &Experience in the Structural and Thermal Analysis / Simulations of Mechanical Designs will be an added advantage.
C) PROJECT ENGINEER-I (COMPUTER SCIENCE):
- Working Experience in Software Development in C++, JAVA, QT with Socket Programming and PostgreSQL / MySQL Database Programming.
- Working Experience in Software Testing & Documentation.
- Knowledge on Database & GIS Tools.
- Working Knowledge in Client Server Architecture, Interface Protocols (1553, TCP, UDP, Ethernet etc.,)
D) PROJECT OFFICER (HUMAN RESOURCES) :
- Good understanding of General HR Policies & Procedures. Knowledge of Employment / Labour laws.
- Hands on experience in implementing a variety of Human Resource Program / Policies.
- Experience in HRD processes such as Competency Mapping, arranging Training and Development (T&D) programmes, measuring effectiveness of T&D interventions etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Last Date of Online Application: 04 August 2021
BEL Official Website: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
BEL Career: Click Here
Online Application Link: Click Here
What’s App Chat Link: Click Here
Telegram Link: We also provide a telegram channel for updating the job post and you can join our channel for free for regular updates.
- For IT Sector :- Click here
- For Govt. Sector :- Click here
- For Other Sector :- Click here
- If you want all sector jobs update in one group then :- Click Here